Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pumped for Thanksgiving

The view from our porch...
This Thanksgiving is going to be lovely. Fingers crossed. I've got a break from school (though not from work... no surprise there...) and a little fun time on a road trip to Burley, ID with Brent and friends. A road trip has been a long time coming.. I'm quite excited to turn up some jams on the trip there and to have deep conversations with my friends.

I'm swamped with work and school at the moment (again, no surprise) and just keep on going cause lets be honest... that's all I can do :)

I've been listening to this Beatles song and this one on repeat whenever I'm on my computer for the last couple days... the Beatles. They are genius, they are.

a little room mate time. Kelsey, left,  and Heather, middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment