Friday, December 11, 2015

Holiday Check In

 I think this is my favorite photo of Eleanor I've ever taken. She was laughing hysterically at me shaking a plastic bag...
 She had her 1st Santa encounter at my parents church Christmas party. She wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, but she ask for 2 of his candy canes. They got all over her shirt- and she loved it.
Our photographer friend Mari took this photo- and probably edited it to make it look better than it was- it was in the tunnel of lights at the Hogle Zoo. I would not recommend the zoo lights. They aren't that cool and it's too cold for that nonsense.

2 comments:

  1. Ella is really in the mood for Christmas this year. AND her hair looks quite blonde. Christmas morning will be a whole new experience! Take more pictures- I wish I could be there.
    Your Dad would NOT sit on Santa's lap!

    ReplyDelete