Friday, October 12, 2018

Lucy's Conversations at 2

Lucy just turned two, and she still seems like such a little baby to me still. I cant decide/remember if Lucy is talking as much as Ella was at this age. I wanna say that Lucy still baby talks way more... ah I'm not sure. I'm going to make a list of what Lucy says:

Thank you, Mommy
I wanna wear a dress (slurred all together)
fish
I want to eat.
I want to watch... Ella. (I think she means Elsa but she can't pronounce the "s")
Apple
Here you go.
What? (she'll say this a lot. I'll tell her something. she'll say "What?" and I repeat. and then again, "what?)
Where did it go?
Here it is.
I love you. (very slurred. but i promise i hear it.)

She'll also sing sometimes- usually I can make out Twinkle Twinkle little star. And sometimes its obvious when she sees a star she'll start singing it.


Also, her hair is always in her face. I'm over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment