Friday, November 16, 2012

Funny... and yet... Sad

I look at dumb photos instead of doing my homework. Just because they're hilarious is no valid excuse...


Yes, I'll end on that. Also, for your information I am in the library. And yes, I did just open a new tab on the internet to type in a smart sounding website when someone walked by my cubicle... while I may be looking at Pinterest and blogging while "studying" in the library... heaven knows I don't want anyone else to see. 

(P.S. While I meant to type in a smart sounding website, I did accidentally type in Facebook. I am 100% ridiculous.)

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing so hard...no sir, no touching the dog please. That penguin and seal pic gets me everytime too. Man. I can so relate to your trying to be productive but ending up on something mindless like fartbook. Sounds like me the last 4 months of school. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Hang in there! you're almost done!!!!

    ReplyDelete