Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Baby Stuff

Baby


Long-Sleeve Romper Mushrooms Red / Long-Sleeve Romper Outer Space Charcoal / babyletto Bowery Bassinet, Espresso / Flensted Mobiles Nursery Mobiles, 3 Dinghy Regatta / Wooden Airplane safe kids toy by FriendlyToys on Etsy / French Terry Jumpsuit Trees Lavender

Babies. Obviously I've been thinking about them and all the stuff they need (slash I want). That little crib up there!! Honestly I don't know how practical it is because... how long would it be big enough? Who knows, but it is adorable. And that onesie with spaceships? Yes.

Somehow, I'm not sure how, but all the items are kind of boy-ish. I'll call it coincidence. We'll find out if its a boy or girl in January (the 13th). I don't care... as long as it's healthy. I mean, with diabetes and all... who knows what could happen. And that's freaky. Well anyways, fingers crossed. 

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo - Lots to think about! You may have a little climber! (Your Dad was). He climbed out of the crib before he was 6 months old and landed on the floor! -Scared me half to death! To begin with, he (and Alex too) were in a basinet. Very handy. Light weight and easy to get into to change this little lad. (Screaming at the top of his voice- hated to be changed!) See you in a few days. LFYG Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete