Sunday, August 21, 2016

34 weeks

I'm almost 34 weeks. I feel so gross and big all the time. In fact, I think I look quite petite in this photo... I seem bigger when I look in the mirror, maybe thats just a good angle I got. I put on some maternity shorts yesterday, and the over-the-belly maternity band on the shorts was too tight. Yikes. Also my feet are swelling, so that's nice. Pregnancy whining over here.

Also, we bought this glider this week:
photo from Babies R Us website
Brent wanted a different one that was more comfortable for him... but this one was more comfortable for me (the seat isn't quite as deep so I don't have to scoot myself back when I sit down). So, I hope I don't regret it because this one was $50 more expensive. It'll be delivered soon, so I'll see what I think.

Oh you guys, I'm so curious how a family of four will be. What will Brent and I's dynamic be like since we'll have two on two adult to kid ratio instead of two to one? Can we keep our relationship up to date? How will Ella survive not being #1 all the time? and maybe more importantly, how will I survive Ella learning to survive? I'm anxious that even though Ella is done with bottles now (but she was SO SO attached to them when she was using them, like emotionally attached) that when she sees the baby getting bottle, that will put her over the edge and she'll be, like, emotionally scarred.

Also, I was chatting in church with someone about my hobbies.. and I thought to myself... what hobbies do I have? Thinking of the next meal Eleanor will eat? Picking up dinosaurs off the floor? It makes me feel like a dummy to not have any hobbies except my family/kids. Any suggestions?
This is 34 weeks and 5 days. I updated it to this post... I didn't want to make a new post since its a grimy photo. ha.

2 comments:

  1. No suggestions here, just dropping in to say I'm right there with ya! Approaching 30 weeks and mostly feeling horrified by how shapeless my body is. And nervous about this whole transition to a family of four! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobbies!!! You must be kidding! You will- and can survive with 2 little children and NO hobbies! It will make Brent very happy to be your Hobby (as well as your hubby!) Right Brent? Husbands are the first to miss all that romance they used to have. SO, since you have a good looking hubby make him your hobby!

    ReplyDelete