Monday, August 15, 2016

Work & 33 weeks

August 31st is my last day of work. !!

I'm looking forward to not having to stress at work and not having to stay longer than my 4 hours (which I do way too often). But I'm worried that without a set 4 hour work time, I'll have no routine, and so I'll go a little bonkers. I'll have to think of more things to do during the day for miss Eleanor- I can't just chill at home feeling content knowing that she's already done something awesome with Grandma and Grandpa while I was at work.

Also... this pregnancy is way more uncomfortable way sooner. I'm 33 weeks, and if I start to "run" after Ella... yiiiiiikes. it's basically impossible. Or turn over while laying in bed, or bending over to pick up something, or being hot all the time.The usual dumb pregnancy struggles.

I've started having non-stress tests twice a week also. I've had two so far (they make sure the placenta is giving the baby enough oxygen-which is a worry because of diabetes. They test that by measuring baby's heart rate after she moves- the rate should go up by a certain amount of beats after a movement. I think I have that right). Baby is healthy so thats awesome. She is measuring a week and a few days bigger than usual, but the doctor said in the 3rd trimester, as long as the baby is within 3 weeks of the due date, that's cool. so, Phew.

1 comment:

  1. I was uncomfortable... And Pat couldn't even get behind the steering wheel! I had to drive her. That was Tom, now 18 years old. Doctor told her not to have any more children. (She had gestational diabetes) so she had "the operation" and had no more. Good advice that perhaps you should take in account, Hannah.
    My third was a disaster and so we adopted... worked out well for us. And gave a toddler in foster care, a home. Very satisfying. Love from an interfeering Granny Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete