Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beautiful

Ballet dancer Susan Jaffe
I miss ballet, tons. I'm thinking of taking an open ballet class at Ballet West in Salt Lake tomorrow (though its at 9am! woof). Its only $10 a class... and I'm hoping to take em up this summer. I miss it so bad sometimes, it hurts! When I see photos and YouTube videos and whatnot online... so maybe these classes will be the fix!

Also, the big day is oh so close, 12 days away. And yet.. it seems like months away still. I hope it goes by so fast.

At the wedding dinner, we're planning on having a table with photos of our parents and grandparents on their wedding day or as engaged couples. Check out this one below, a sweet one of Brent's grandparents on his dad's side.

And check out this one, taken in 1970, of my grandma Phoebe's parents, Walter John and Doris. How romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment