Friday, October 14, 2011

oh, the news.


Provo City Council elections are coming up on Nov 8th. A local neighborhood was hosting a get-to-know-the-candidates meeting so there was my story. Unfortunately with meetings.... the video is a bit boring so just ignore that part.

The whole video is on elevennews.byu.edu. I felt like a jerk though because I interviewed a random audience member in the meeting and I couldn't use him in my video. And it wouldn't be bad.. except for the sweet guy asked for the news station and the website... and then he doesn't even have a cameo appearance in the story. Sincere apologies, dude. Really.

2 comments:

  1. Listened to your Council Meeting news three times, Hannah. Your presentation made it most interesting. When you come here, we have ONE outstanding lady news presenter, Maureen O'Boyle,WBTV (Channel 3; 2 on Cable) Her enunciation is perfect, better than any of the others. Your enunciation is good also, I do not miss any of your words. Maureen also speaks slightly more slowly, which helps us older listeners. Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks granny! you're too nice

    ReplyDelete