Monday, August 22, 2011

oh work...

I know I've been griping about work a lot lately. But, I sure have been having difficulties maintaining desire to keep going! I feel like I just want to quit after every shift! What is this?

Do most people feel this way after working 40 hours at one thing? How normal is this?

And granny, Whitney adored your comment on her blog and says a sweet thank you :)

But, on a happier note, I can think of 5 friends that got engaged in the last 2 weeks! Cupid must be flying around working double time, and not having any issues at all working his job...
Kelly and Andrew... looks like from a movie :)

1 comment:

  1. Boring work! Look for a more interesting job. Sounds as tho you don't have interesting work friends to inter-act with. Been there - done that!
    Solution - take your time, find a different job. (I loved my job in the Royal Observer Corps, plotting aircraft). I hated my job at Assoc. Transport, checking incoming checks by the basket full! Had to quit that job. Cheerio for now...

    ReplyDelete