Monday, August 1, 2011

Provo Canyon

I took the bike up the Provo Canyon today, about a 30 min ride from mi casa. I did get stuck in the rain for a time... but it was so pretty! Conveniently, there was a bike path in the canyon so I didn't have to be nervous for my life riding on the road (the cars always go so fast, whippin around those canyon corners!). Though I was a bit nervous about the big snake I saw on the bike path! Haha yikes.
The 600 ft. water fall that Provo Canyon is known for, Bridal Falls. Took this with Kelly's camera, the little champ! Turned out pretty good.
The view from behind the handles.

This photo is from right up in the canyon. The mist around the mountains was so dreamy! I had just gotten caught in the rain storm, which was a bit of a bummer, but it created this romantic little landscape so I couldn't complain.
A little trippy right? The mountains were reflected just stunningly in this little pool. See if you can guess which way it goes :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You don't see pictures like that in Mecklenburg County! How many miles did you ride? I bet the Duchess of Cambridge couldn't ride like that! (Although she attended the Queen's grand-daughter's wedding this weekend. (That is Zara, Princess Anne's daughter) Married at Balmoral Castle in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!!!! I want to go on a bike ride with you when I get back. Love that Provo Canyon too..and the last picture?? I'm dizzy.

    ReplyDelete